Culinary Corner video: Quick & Easy Seafood Casserole
Here's something that will warm you and your guests in the cold winter months.
Corporate Executive Chef Jeff Wirtz shows how to create a delicious seafood casserole with Blount Lobster Bisque that will warm you and your guests in the warm winter months.
- 1/2 cup of Blount Maine Lobster Bisque
- 3 oz. white fish, cut into chunks
- 2 oz. shrimp
- 2 oz. scallops
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat over to 400F
- Start by laying out the fish, scallops and shrimp in a small casserole dish
- Pour the lobster bisque over the top
- Combine the butter and breadcrumbs; mix well
- Cover seafood and bisque mixture with the buttered breadcrumbs
- Bake for 15 minutes or until top is golden brown
Total time required: 25-40 minutes